About the patches
How to iron on
1. Set iron to medium-high heat.
2. Place garment on a heat-tolerant, hard surface.
3. Place patch face up wherever you’d like.
4. Cover with a piece of fabric.
5. Apply firm pressure straight down with heated iron for about 45 seconds.
6. Turn the garment inside out and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
7. Gently check if backing is adhered to garment. Let garment cool and enjoy your patch!
— Christmas: Due to the Holiday Season and Black Friday, orders take longer to reach you. Orders placed in November will begin shipping out first week of december
— Normal: Please allow 3-4 business days for dispatch.