Fungi Enamel Mug No1
The first mug in my mushroom enamel mug series! It features an artwork painted by me, which is a foresty mix of mushrooms along with some berries, pine cones, leaves... and a small snail.
About the production
Hand-crafted by a renowned Polish enamelware manufacturer using a unique, age-old technique to ensure a smooth, long-lasting finish, the mug is double-dipped with a two-layer coat of enamel to reinforce the rim and handle.
It is made to withstand your wild adventures and the test of time.
Each enamel mug features a mushroom print hand decaled with ceramic glazes. Since the mug is hand-crafted it comes with slight imperfections - for example the inside of the handle, where it is hung to glaze, or small spots here and there.
• Instructions on how to care for the mug are included
Specifications enamel mug
• White with black mushroom print
• Campfire Safe, Oven Safe, Dishwasher Safe
• Capacity: 350 ml / 11,8 oz
• Diameter 80 mm / 3,2 inch
• Hand made, non toxic European Enamel
• Carbon steel coated with a double wall of non toxic enamel